These beautifully crafted Eco Friendly European Willow urns are manufactured in the EU using cottage industry methods, in which people work in their own homes and use their own equipment to create these products. Willow is a deciduous tree found primarily on moist soil in cold and temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Willow is a renewable, annually harvested crop and a highly sustainable material for urns, compared to solid hardwood trees which can take thirty to sixty years to reach maturity.
Bluebell 7″(178mm) high by 7″ (178mm) wide).
Crocus 6″(152mm) high by 9″ (229mm) wide).
Fern 6″(152mm) high by 8″ (203mm) wide).
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Suitable for 1 set of adult ashes
- Made from highly sustainable and renewable materials
- Supplied with an interior double-lined, drawstring cotton bag
- Supplied with a blank name plate